Friday, July 13, 2012

Lilly's 2nd birthday!

Alright, I know it was months ago, but I found the pictures on my camera yesterday and realized I had never done anything with them. On March 23, my sweet baby girl turned 2! I can't believe how fast the time has   gone and how grown up she has gotten. We have absoultely loved the last 2 years with our little princess, and getting to know her cute personality. I can't imagine what life would be like every day without her around. 
 She LOVED being the center of attention all day, very Lilly. She is such a different girl then Mia. Still wild and pretty fearless, but she is so girly and demanding and so sweet and so mean. She is always the first to come give you a big hug and kiss, rubs my hair if I lay down on the couch and just wants to be loved and cuddled. She will also run in the playroom and start pulling Mia's hair j ust to bug her. Such a funny girl and she absolutely loved having everyone there for her and doing everything for her. Letting her eat all the treats she wanted her and loved being handed present after present, watching that cute little face light up with each new thing, love this girl!
 We kept her party pretty simple, just had some family over for lunch and minnie cupcakes. Lilly absolutely LOVES mickey mouse clubhouse, her favorite character at the time being Pete, which I think says a lot about the little girl she is, haha.
 All the family just watching Lilly play.
 Lilly playing with her new bouncy horse

 The girls LOVES her junk food!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, those Minnie cupcakes are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, love that last picture of her with the cupcake. Anyone foolish enough to try to take that cupcake away would not fair well.

    ReplyDelete