Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Oh my head....

Well, Lilly's 6 month appointment brought some exciting news... she is going to be SMART! Or at least I really hope so. After doing her measurements, the nurse left her room to enter it all in the computer for the typical 'percentage comparison' information. After just a minute out of the room, she came back to remeasure Lilly's head, sure she had measured it WAY bigger then it really was. Well, she didn't. That girl has got a lot of brains! Weighing in at only about 35% for her weight, her head reached a whopping 97%! 1/2 of her 35% is in that sucker.

Alright, so I guess I started this post and never finished it. Lilly's now 7 months old and gets to be more of a little stinker every day. She is so happy and playful and she loves her mom (which I love most of the time and hate on occasion). She plays so well and I can always get her to laugh. She is rolling all over the place and scooting backwards, pretty dang close to crawling, but can't blame her for taking some time to learn it, her head is a lot to hold up. Oh poor girl. She is a joy at times and a pain in the butt some times. She is so unhappy if someone isn't right by her, she won't sleep all night, she grunts and grunts all the time and wants to be held as long as it's me holding her. She has even recently started whinning when I hand her off to Jason and walked away. I love her to pieces but compared to Mia, she is a hard baby. Such a different personality. She does love her mom, but when it comes time to play, Mia is the one she plays with best. They adore each other and it makes me so happy I had 2 girls in a row.











3 comments:

  1. so cute! i see more of you now : )
    funny--you wanted mia to be a mama's girl SO bad-now look at you : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. that last picture is Beautimous!! Those girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they're so cute. I wonder if there's a way to tell which of our babies is fussier? We could always trade for a few days and see how it goes...I feel like I might be the winner in that trade though so it might not be fair to you. :P I'm pretty sure they're about tied in the big head department though. I bet it's because they've got all those brains crammed in there and no real way to express their genius. It would make anyone cantankerous really.

    ReplyDelete