Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Baby!!

       
          What to say to my sweet baby girl on her special day.I can't believe it's been 2 years since you came in to our lives and I can't even begin to say how amazingly happy you make us every day. You have been my girl since the day you were born and I absolutely love having my little buddy with me all the time. It breaks my heart to see you growing up and I hate the thought of the day I don't have my baby girl with me all the time, but I absolutely love watching you become more and more of your own sweet little person every day.

         You have always been such a sweet and loving little girl, always willing to hand out the hugs and kisses to everyone you love. Dangerous for your Mom who can never tell you no. With a little smile and 'Pease' in the sweet little voice just melts my heart and you get your way.

         Baby girl I don't know what to say to you other then how much I absolutely love and adore you. I can't believe we've had you in our lives for 2 years, I wish with all my heart I could just keep you tiny and here with me forever. We love you so much and so look forward to watching you grow into a beautiful little lady. Love you always with all my heart!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Lilly! She keeps getting cuter and cuter.

    ReplyDelete